goodcleanfun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
goodcleanfun

a place to be a guy and not worry about smut...just sports, cards, and good life

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Beginning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 32
are you enrolled on any special game sites? : Full Tilt Poker KEVINfromHB
Registration date : 2008-10-22

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: A New Beginning   A New Beginning Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:59 pm

I wanted this forum to be for those who had a relationship with their Creator, and who also wanted to have a little fun in their lives from time to time. I know I needed to have a little fun every now and then. But there was a time that I was totally addicted to it.
You see, I had a very bad problem with alcohol and it nearly took my family, my sanity and my life. It did take my freedom, a promising career as a musician with an up and coming band, and a lot of promise that a young man can have with the opportunities that youth offer.
But after a very bad car accident and a subsequent jail sentence for DUI, I realized that enough was enough. I called upon the name of the Lord and He lifted me up and out of the miry clay. I also started to go to AA and was given a program of suggestions that quite frankly saved my life. Jesus saved me from my sins, and AA saved me from myself.
Now I can say that after 5 years being clean and sober, I have a new beginning. My family has been restored. I have the ability to work live and love. And all because of what God has given me. Such a beautiful thing.
GOD IS GOOD! !
Back to top Go down
https://goodcleanfun.forumotion.com
KEVINfromHB

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-10-28

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:03 pm

I wanted to point to my blog as well, if anyone was interested in reading a little more as to who I am and where I came from. I hope you like it

http://kevinfromhb.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
BigO

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-01

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:50 pm

What a great site.
God has also brought me through multiple addictions in the past 10 years.
Looking forward to keeping in touch.
The Lord is my light, and my salvation; whom shall I fear?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:23 pm

Welcome to the site BigO. Drop by and see the changes from time to time, and let us know who you are, and a little more about yourself in your profile. Personal message me if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, and as always, if you need any help apart from this, I will do what I can, and pray for you, because anytime the need arises, my hand will be there and I will be of service! God bless.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:57 pm

I wanted to add a little about the things that have been going on, because life goes on, and things get different. My life is still so good. I have a Bible study that meets in my house every week, and we have had some awesome adventures, both together, and doing ministry helping folks, and just getting on with the business of life. god has blessed us beyond our wildest dreams, and things are just really good. If you are new to viewing this , olease Pm me (Admin) and I will get back to you as soon as I can. God bless you all....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
goodcleanfun :: what God has done in our lives :: testimonies-
Jump to: