goodcleanfun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
goodcleanfun

a place to be a guy and not worry about smut...just sports, cards, and good life

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Launch of a new forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 32
are you enrolled on any special game sites? : Full Tilt Poker KEVINfromHB
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Launch of a new forum Empty
PostSubject: Launch of a new forum   Launch of a new forum Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:03 am

I wanted to set up a new forum...one that was just a little different, a little more open. And yet, a safe environment that anyone, including my daughter, could read. I wanted to make it a poker, sports, card-game, family outing, going to the movies type of place, but one that would not forget that there is a CREATOR, and His name is God. He sent us HIs son Jesus, and He is the one that I must defer to even with this. I will be looking at every post, and if it contains profanity, nudity of anything foul...it will be deleted. If there is any racial, hatred or violent action...it will be deleted. If there is anything objectionable at all...it's out. PERIOD. This is my mission statementBut in the mean time, let's have a little fun, and see where this goes, OK? I am the Admin, and I also go by KEVINfromHB. cheers.

I am new at this, and it will take time to get this off the ground. Please feel free to start a new topic, or to send me a PM. God bless you all.
Back to top Go down
https://goodcleanfun.forumotion.com

Launch of a new forum
Page 1 of 1