goodcleanfun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
goodcleanfun

a place to be a guy and not worry about smut...just sports, cards, and good life

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

San Diego Chargers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 32
are you enrolled on any special game sites? : Full Tilt Poker KEVINfromHB
Registration date : 2008-10-22

San Diego Chargers Empty
PostSubject: San Diego Chargers   San Diego Chargers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:12 am

For the life of me, I cannot figure out the Chargers this year. I don't think anyone would have figured them to be 3-5 at this point. It is inconceivable that they have a record 2 games behind .500 ball. But here we are at the bye week, halfway through the season, and we are not in first place in the AFC West. The Broncos are. Who woulda thunk???

There is still hope for a third divisional title, but the Bolts had better work on their game, and hope for some bad luck from the Broncos. At least we ca save face against the Cheifs two Sundays from now.

GO CHARGERS>>>>>>>

San Diego Chargers 43106_600w600h
Back to top Go down
https://goodcleanfun.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

San Diego Chargers Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Diego Chargers   San Diego Chargers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:14 pm

Today the Chargers go up against a very soft Kansas City Cheifs ballteam. The line in the game is hovering around -15 for them, and even still, I had to pick the Chargers.
Go BOLTS
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

San Diego Chargers Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Diego Chargers   San Diego Chargers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:08 pm

All right...I lost the bet on the Chargers v. Cheifs, but the Bolts were still able to pull in a narrow victory/ This week, they face a tough Steeler team and will undoubtably be the underdog in the betting scheme of things, but I will still give them a shot to redeem themselves, and put a small wager on them. Here are some photos of their victory last week...The end of this game was the wierdest. Coach edwards of the Chiefs elects to go for a 2 pt conversion for the win, instead of a sure thing one pt conversion for the t ie and overtime. Guess you can't lose anything when you are in the cellar with no chance of making the playofss. Might as well be a spoiler.
San Diego Chargers 43342_600w600h
San Diego Chargers 43337_600w600h
San Diego Chargers 43321_600w600h
Back to top Go down
KEVINfromHB

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-10-28

San Diego Chargers Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Diego Chargers   San Diego Chargers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:41 am

Can't believe the game today against the Falcons...absolutely the most horrible in many a week...maybe in many seasons. they looked like high school students. Can anyone tell me if they also think that the reason LT is so bad this year is the lack of Michael Turner punching the holes through for him???
Back to top Go down
KEVINfromHB

San Diego Chargers Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Diego Chargers   San Diego Chargers Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:13 pm

Who could have thought that the Chargers not only could make it to the playoffs, but could blow past the Colts! Way to go BOLTS!!

San Diego Chargers 45885_600w600h
Running back LaDainian Tomlinson #21 scores a touchdown against the Indianapolis Colts in the AFC Wild Card Game on January 3, 2009 at Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego, California

San Diego Chargers 45936_600w600h
San Diego Chargers 45932_600w600h
Running back Darren Sproles #43 scores the winning touchdown against the Indianapolis Colts during their NFL Wild Card Game on January 3, 2009 at Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego, California.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

San Diego Chargers Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Diego Chargers   San Diego Chargers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:57 pm

Chargers got smashed by the Steelers...so once again I died in the playoffs....see you next season San Diego!!
Back to top Go down
KEVINfromHB

San Diego Chargers Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Diego Chargers   San Diego Chargers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:18 am

Even though football is long over...there is a new banner I wish to add to the forum...

San Diego Chargers Afc-west-chargers-08

Just in case you needed to be reminded!!!
Back to top Go down
KEVINfromHB

San Diego Chargers Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Diego Chargers   San Diego Chargers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:39 am

Here are the teams that the Chargers will play next year, check back in April for the official schedule....

San Diego Chargers 46880

San Diego Chargers 46879

San Diego Chargers 46881

San Diego Chargers 46878
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

San Diego Chargers Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Diego Chargers   San Diego Chargers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

San Diego Chargers
Page 1 of 1